9/15/2005

Winding Down


Phew!! Summer was awesome but now I need a vacation to recover! After being gone 5 weekends in a row (that means Dallas didn't get to be home one single day in 5 weeks!) I am loving the idea of a routine! Since it's past my bedtime, I'll share some pics of the latest home renovations, etc. tomorrow. The cute couple above celebrated their 9th anniversary on August 31st and spent it eating coconut shrimp while watching the sunset over Bellingham Bay (then zoomed home to get in a few episodes of Alias before they turned into pumpkins!)

2 comments:

Blake V. Kent said...

ahh, alias. i'm in need of tv shows to watch up here. my roommates are watching west wing 1, which is good, but i've already seen it.

Anonymous said...

I must agree. A very cute couple. I had a great time visiting with you earlier this month. Nine years. How time flies.