



I haven't posted in quite awhile since the option to post pictures was missing from my toolbar! Katie, however, came to my rescue and said if I position them in the middle they'll work, so here goes!
This weekend our friends Peter & Shari came up from Seattle with their 3 kids to join us at the pumpkin patch. We had a fantastic day, which included a hayride, corn maze, farm animals. We came home with corn, apples and cider fresh from the farm.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Thanks for keeping me updated.
I love your pumpkin patch pictures - so cute! I still think you need to delete the pic of the mudbath in the last post and re-insert it without the rt alignment in order for your sidebar to jump back up. I wish I knew more about HTML so I could figure out how to just make my sidebar skinnier! :) Sorry about your grandfather - I'm glad you all get to go down there for the service. I really regret not going to my grandpa's memorial service - It was right after I started my last job and I couldn't really leave my classroom at that time. He and I were really close though, so I was very sad not to go.
Post a Comment